Retail Administration Assistant, Hartlebury Office
Permanent, Part Time
We are one of the UK’s leading rehoming organisations for animals. We support sick, injured and homeless pets and care for more than 40,000 animals every year through our rehoming, veterinary and education programmes.
What is the role?
We are now recruiting for a Retail Administration Assistant to join our retail team based at our offices in Hartlebury. The role is varied and busy – so being bored is not an option! With strong administrative experience, attention to detail and good communication skills you will be will help support the shop teams with their administration to enable them to achieve set targets and maximising profit for Blue Cross.
The standard hours are 21 per week over three days.
Want to know more in detail? Great! We have attached the job description which hopefully gives you everything you need.
What is required?
We are looking for people with the following:
• GCSE English and Maths, or equivalent
• Communicating effectively with all levels within the organisation as well as members of the public
• Computer literate
• To be able to work in a busy office environment.
It would also be great if you had:
• A working knowledge and understanding of the important of Gift Aid
• Understanding the need to be confidential, discreet, diplomatic with sensitive information.
• An awareness of data protection
To read more about the benefits Blue Cross has to offer, please click on the 'What We Offer' tab or paste the following into your browser: https://jobs.bluecross.org.uk/BlueCross/Benefits
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response.
Closing date: 16 December 2019
Salary: £16,232 to £18,980 per annum pro rata