Interim People & Culture Business Partner, Burford Offices
Six – nine months fixed term contract, full time
What is the role?
We have an amazing opportunity for an interim People & Culture Business Partner to make a positive, lasting impact on the operations of a charity that’s been helping pets since 1897. The People & Culture Business Partner will join our People & Development directorate based in Burford within the beautiful Cotswolds.
As an interim People & Culture Business Partner you will have a strong background in HR. You will have the chance to play a pivotal role in shaping and implementing our employee and volunteer agenda, providing guidance in all key elements of HR such as, generalist HR and employment law issues, complex employee relations, performance and absence management – disciplinary, grievance and capability issues, terms and conditions of employment, resources planning, change management, equality and diversity.
Want to know more the detail? Great! We have attached the job description which hopefully gives you everything you need.
So, if you are looking to join a charity whose goal is to put people at the heart of all that we do, we want to hear from you.
What is required?
We are looking for people with the following:
• CIPD Membership; continuous professional development is a key requirement of this role
• UK driving licence or equivalent
• Demonstrable experience in an HR role
• Experience of managing change projects
• Strong, generalist HR background
• Strong working knowledge of employment law and employee relations
• HR Business Partnership experience
• An understanding of the demands of the Voluntary Sector
• IT literacy – MS Office and management of computerised HR system
The first stage will be a telephone interview where we can share lots more information on the role and find out a bit more about you. Following this, we will invite shortlisted applicants to attend an interview held at our Burford offices (so you can be blown away by our great facilities).
Closing Date: 2 October 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response.