Information Services Business Partner, Burford offices
What is the role?
Following a restructure within our IT department we are now recruiting for an IS Business Partner to join our team. The IS Business Partner is a senior-level post, helping directorates realise their business goals through IT-enabled change by building excellent relationships across the organization. Cultivating trust through a keen interest in technology and the people it will serve, as an influencer you’ll approach new opportunities with sensitivity and conviction supporting technology deployments we can all be proud of. You will also lead change, focusing on value realization for our stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be collaborative, accustomed to working with stakeholders at all levels and have strong competencies in application services, deployment and technology adoption.
Based at Burford with occasional homeworking supported when agreed with line manager.
Working hours in line with the Blue Cross Flexible working policy 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. with core hours 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., 5 days a week (35 hours per week).
Travel to various sites and events will be necessary. This will normally be occasional but could become frequent for specific projects and initiatives.
What is required?
We are looking for people with the following:
• Demonstrable experience in building long-term collaborations between departments/functions to achieve strategic organisational objectives
• Facilitating the development and implementation of business initiatives and projects, based on management objectives
• High degree of aptitude in information technology, requirements gathering and analysis
• Performance of risk assessments, gap analyses and identification and delivery of continuous improvement opportunities
• Experience bringing together shared ideas from various sources and align them to a single deliverable that could meet multiple needs.
• Experienced at negotiating difficult interactions and problem-solving to achieve positive outcomes at executive, management and operational levels
• Mentoring and motivating others
• Possession of strong business acumen, benefits identification and broad technology literacy
• Strong communication skills in writing, speaking, and presenting
• Previous experience with technologies that support some or all these functions: IT, HR, Clinical, Animal Welfare and Finance
• Proven capabilities to build sustainable working relationship with credibility and rapport
• Skilled in active listening, requirements elicitation and identifying strategic needs
To apply for this role, all candidates must complete the online application process.
Please note that due to current circumstances, interviews will be held via Skype.
This position will commence no earlier than 1st July 2020, and may be subject to change as Blue Cross responds to the evolving Covid-19 situation
To read more about the benefits Blue Cross has to offer, please click on the 'What We Offer' tab or paste the following into your browser: https://jobs.bluecross.org.uk/BlueCross/Benefits
Want to know more the detail? Great! We have attached the job description which hopefully gives you everything you need.
Salary: £32,752 - £41,458 per annum
Closing Date: 23rd May 2020
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response.