Hospital Services Administrator, Victoria animal hospital
Permanent, full time
We are one of the UK’s leading rehoming organisations for animals. We support sick, injured and homeless pets and care for more than 40,000 animals every year through our rehoming, veterinary and education programmes.
What is the role?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator to join us as a Hospital Services Administrator at our Blue Cross animal hospital in Victoria.
The role of a Hospital Services Administrator is full of variety that will require flexibility and the ability to turn your hand to any task required from supporting reception to covering administrative and financial duties.
We are currently recruiting for a permanent full time/35 hours per week administrator.
What is required?
We are looking for people with the following:
• Extensive administration experience
• Experience of financial management (cashing up/reconciliation)
• Experience of providing a high level of customer service
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Experience of communication with people at all levels and dealing with challenging situations
• Ability to take and record accurate notes and minutes
• Extensive experience of using a variety of software applications including MS Office
It would also be great if you had:
• Knowledge of medical/veterinary administration
• Knowledge of the charity and voluntary sector
• Experience of managing complex rotas and logistics
• Experience of stock control and ordering
The first stage of our recruitment process will be a competency-based interview to find out more about you and we will share lots more information on the role.
Want to know more? Great! We have attached the job description which will provide you with more detailed information.
To read more about the benefits Blue Cross has to offer, please click on the 'What We Offer' tab or paste the following into your browser https://jobs.bluecross.org.uk/BlueCross/Benefits
Salary: £19,780 - £23,000 plus £3,954 London Weighting Allowance per annum
Closing Date: 1st February 2022
Interviews will be held on 7th & 8th February 2022
If you want to excel in an environment where you can see the difference you make every day, then this is the role for you. If you are interested, then apply and let’s work together to see if this is the role for you. To apply for this role, all candidates must complete the online application process.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response.
Blue Cross holds inclusion as a core organisational value. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified, experienced and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity. We actively embrace our differences and know that it is our differences that make us unique. You are very welcome at Blue Cross, without the need to hide any part of who you are.