Veterinary Nurse, Grimsby animal hospital
Permanent, full time
What is the role?
Have you been considering a move into charity, and helping those who are really in need? his is an excellent opportunity for a Veterinary Nurse to join our friendly, highly qualified and exceptionally supportive team at our purpose built, fully equipped hospital.
Working for Blue Cross is very rewarding; we have been dedicated to helping pets since 1897! We value our brilliant employees and offer competitive benefits including:
• £22,360 - £26,000
• Opportunity to work with a fantastic team and great facilities
• Paid breaks
• Service based holiday entitlement increase
• Holiday exchange offered
• Time off to volunteer
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Pension scheme
• Enhanced sick pay and life insurance
• Generous CPD allowance
• VDS professional fees paid
• And much more!
To be a Veterinary Nurse:
We are looking for people with the following:
• Fully qualified Veterinary Nurse
• Registered with RCVS
• Confident in all aspects of veterinary nursing and previous experience in a busy charity or hospital
• Demonstrable customer service skills
It would also be great if you had:
• Provision of nursing clinics
• Laboratory skills
• Use of computerised records
We have lots more information to tell you about the role and what life is like in our animal hospitals including the full list of all our benefits. Please download and read the attached job descriptions and the Vet Nurse recruitment pack to find out more.
Salary: £22,360 - £26,000 per annum
Closing Date: 13 December 2021
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response.
Blue Cross holds inclusion as a core organisational value. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified, experienced and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity. We actively embrace our differences and know that it is our differences that make us unique. You are very welcome at Blue Cross, without the need to hide any part of who you are